We are acknowledged experts on all UK immigration categories (including those under the Points Based System) as well as British nationality law and European Free Movement law and US immigration and US nationality law. For non-UK and US immigration we work with our mature network of elite specialist overseas lawyers.
LDA is a registered visa agent with the British Consulate General in New York.
Our UK services include:
- sponsor licence applications (Tiers 2, 4 and 5); licence management and revocation and audit services
- Tier 1 (general, entrepreneur, investor, post-study worker)
- Tier 2 (general, intra-company transfer, sportspersons, religious workers)
- Tier 4 (students) acting for students and educational institutions
- Tier 5 (youth mobility, creative and sporting, government authorised exchange, international agreements, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers)
- sole representatives
- UK ancestry
- visitors (all categories, including special classes of visitors)
- entertainers and sportspersons (in various categories)
- fiancés, spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, children and other dependants (in all applicable categories)
- international adoption and surrogacy
- domestic workers
- applications under transitional arrangements (for those with leave in deleted categories)
- concessions and discretionary applications
- indefinite leave to remain (ILR) (permanent residence) in all applicable categories
- British citizenship applications (naturalisation and registration)
- European free movement applications (EEA family permits, residence cards, permanent residence cards, retained rights, posted workers, derivative rights)
- European Association Agreement applications
- expediting applications
- emergency airport interviews
- carriers' liability
- human rights claims
- high profile asylum claims
- challenges to sponsor licence suspension/revocation
- challenges to employer civil penalties
- administrative review
- judicial review
This is a summary of the most frequently requested services and is not an exhaustive list of our areas of expertise. We shall be delighted to provide further details of our UK services.
For further details of our UK services, please contact us.